Barbecued Rack of Goat with Herbs and Lemon
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 goat racks, 8-10 ribs in each rack
- 1 tablespoon rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon oil
- grated rind and juice from 1 lemon
- grilled red capsicum and zucchini, to serve
- green salad, to serve
- Combine the herbs, garlic, oil, rind and juice in a large bowl. Season well with salt and pepper. Add the racks of ribs, spooning over the herb mixture. Cover and marinate 1 hour.
- Preheat a barbecue or grill to hot. Place the ribs in the centre of the barbecue or grill. Reduce the heat. Cook 15-20 minutes. Remove and rest for 10 minutes before cutting into smaller pieces. Serve with grilled vegetables and salad.