Asian Grilled Pork Tenderloin with Pineapple
Author: Pork Be Inspired
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 12-16 oz each Pork Tenderloins
- 1 6-oz can pineapple juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 1½ teaspoons coarse salt (kosher)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups fresh pineapple, peeled cubed (1-inch pieces)
- 6-8 wooden or metal skewers
- Place pork tenderloins in resealable plastic bag; set aside. In small bowl, combine marinade ingredients; pour over pork. Seal bag; refrigerate for at least 1 hour to marinate, or up to 24 hours to enhance flavor.
- Preheat grill to medium-hot.
- When ready to grill, remove pork from marinade and place on grill.
- Cook, covered, for about 10 minutes per side (about 20 minutes total) or until the internal temperature of pork is 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, place the pineapple chunks on the skewer; place on grill during the last 6 minutes of grilling time, turning after 3 minutes.
- To serve, slice pork into ½-inch slices (medallions) and serve with grilled pineapple.