Grilled Ribeye With Chimichurri And Red Chile Mustard
Recipe Type: Entree
- 6 Rib eye steaks (10 ounces each)
- 1½ cups red chile mustard
- 6 cloves garlic
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 jalapenos coarsely chopped with seeds
- 1½ tablespoon salt
- 1 Tbs ancho powder
- ½ cup cilantro, finely minced, fresh
- ½ cup parsley, finely minced flatleaf
- ¼ cup oregano leaves, finely minced, fresh
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- In a blender, puree, garlic, bay leaves, jalapenos, salt and 1 tablespoon of the vinegar until a paste is formed.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add the herbs. Whisk in the remaining vinegar and olive oil until smooth. Add ribeye steaks and let marinade for one hour.
- Prepare a wood or charcoal grill and let it burn to embers.
- Remove steaks from marinade and grill steaks until done to your liking, about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare. Serve with chile mustard to taste.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. They look at least 10 years old and most don’t have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.