Recipe: Grilled Philippine Pork Inihaw
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Main
- 12 thick cut pork chops
- 2 cups white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons minced garlic
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1½ tablespoons salt
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons hot pepper sauce
- Combine vinegar, garlic, sugar, salt and soy sauce and mix well
- Combine vinegar, garlic and hot sauce and mix well.
- Pour marinade over pork in glass bowl or plastic bag. Cover tightly and marinade overnight in the refrigerator. Bring to room temperature before using
- Drain pork, reserve marinade.
- Grill over hot coals browning all sides.
- Baste often with marinade.
- Do not char the meat.
- Serve with dipping sauce on the side.