Grilled Crispy Idaho® Potato Wedges
Author: Idaho Potato Commission
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 2 large Idaho® potatoes (12 to 14 ounces each)
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- coarse salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Bake or microwave the potatoes until almost cooked. Cut the partially cooked potatoes length-wise into 4 wedges each (total of eight).
- In a bowl mix together the mustard, olive oil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Coat the wedges with the mustard mix.
- Preheat a grill to medium heat and lightly oil the grill surface.
- Add the potatoes and cover the grill. Check every 5 minutes, turning the wedges to brown on all sides. Cook 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy.