Pulled Pork Greek Salad
Author: Pork Be Inspired
Recipe Type: Entree
- ½ pound cooked pulled pork
- 10 cups chopped romaine lettuce (about 1 large head)
- ¼ cup of your favorite store-bought or homemade Italian-style salad dressing, divided
- 2 small tomatoes, cut into wedges
- ½ cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced
- ½ red onion, cut into ¼-inch dice
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup halved, pitted Kalamata olives
- In a large bowl, toss the lettuce with about half of the dressing. Transfer the salad to plates or a platter and arrange the pork, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, feta, and olives on top. Drizzle with the remaining
- dressing and serve.
Serving Suggestions To make this a chopped-style salad, dice the tomatoes and cucumbers and then simply toss all the ingredients together before serving. To mix things up, add bell peppers, garbanzo beans, marinated artichoke hearts, or croutons. You could also add chopped fresh herbs—try parsley, oregano, basil, or a combination.