Pulled Pork Baked Potato
Author: Pork Be Inspired
Recipe Type: Entree
- ½ pound cooked pulled pork
- 4 russet potatoes (about 10 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or other neutral-flavored oil
- ½ cup shredded cheese, such as Cheddar, Monterey Jack, or mozzarella
- ¼ cup sour cream, or more to taste
- Fresh chives, chopped, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub the potatoes with the oil. Arrange them on a baking sheet and pierce each a few times with a knife or fork. Bake until cooked through, 1 to 1¼ hours.
- Cut a lengthwise split in each potato and fluff the insides with a fork. Arrange the warmed pork, cheese, and sour cream on top.
- Sprinkle with chives, if using, and serve.
Serving Suggestions These baked potatoes can be served as either a side dish or a light entrée. Feel free to experiment with different cheeses, and to garnish with scallions, cilantro, or chopped green chiles instead of chives. If you like, add a sprinkle of chili powder, garlic powder, or onion powder.