Molasses Orange BBQ Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 1 10¾ oz can condensed Tomato soup
- 1 8 oz can Tomato sauce, 8 oz can
- ½ cup Molasses
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon dehydrated minced onion
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon orange peel, finely chopped
- 1½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently
- Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Use to baste beef or poultry last 15 minutes of grilling.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. The appear old and most don’t have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.