Molasses Bacon Burger
Author: McCormick Grill Mates Grillerhood
Recipe Type: Entree
Inspired by America’s exploding love affair with bacon, Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning takes classic burgers to the next level with bold hints of sweet and smoky flavor.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Molasses Bacon Seasoning
- 4 slices American or Cheddar cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger rolls
- Lettuce, tomato and condiments (optional)
- Mix beef and Seasoning in medium bowl until blended. Shape into 4 patties.
- Grill over medium heat 4 to 6 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed. Toast rolls on the grill, open-side down, about 30 seconds.
- Serve burgers on toasted rolls. Garnish with desired condiments and toppings.
Variation: Add 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish, 1 tablespoon each ketchup and mustard, and ½ teaspoon McCormick® Crushed Red Pepper to the ground beef mixture.