Recipe: Lemon Rosemary Marinated Grilled Halibut
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Main
- 3 tablespoons dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 4 halibut steaks – (6 oz ea)
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- Whisk together the wine, lemon juice, olive oil and rosemary in a small shallow baking dish. Add the halibut and turn to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove fish from marinade and season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill the steaks for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.