Lemon-Rosemary Beef Tenderloin Filet
Author: Chef Kent Rathburn courtesy Coyote Outdoor
Recipe Type: Main
- 8 each beef tenderloin filets, 6 ounces each
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, fresh, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Kent Rathbun Elements Steak & Chop Garlic Salt,
- 2 ounces butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 3 each rosemary stalks, 6-8 inches long, used for brushing melted butter
- Coat the beef tenderloin filets with olive oil and season with rosemary and Kent Rathbun Elements Steak and Chop Salt.
- In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, lemon zest and lemon juice. Set aside.
- On the Coyote grill, turn the sear burner on high, place filets on the burner and sear to desired temperature.
- During the grilling process, baste the filets with melted butter and lemon mixture using the rosemary sprigs.
- When filets have reached the desired temperature remove from heat and set aside to rest.