Grilled Garlic Lime Chicken with Summer Squash
Author: Mrs Dash
Recipe Type: Entree
- 4, each about 6 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 2 medium yellow squash, thickly sliced
- 2 medium zucchini, thickly sliced
- 1½ cups (360mL), divided Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime Marinade
- Marinate chicken in ¾ cup of the Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime Marinade for at least 10 minutes. Separately, marinate vegetables in ½ cup Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime Marinade, for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat barbeque grill to medium high heat.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill chicken 5-6 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through, brushing with remaining ¼ cup fresh marinade.
- Remove squash and onion from marinade; discarding marinade.
- Grill vegetables 4-5 minutes per side. Serve each chicken breast with sliced vegetables.