Garlic Lime Flank Steak with Mushrooms and Peppers
Author: Mrs. Dash
Recipe Type: Entree
- 1 pounds beef flank steak
- 4 medium portobello mushroom caps, halved
- 4 medium red peppers, seeded, halved
- 1½ cups Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime Marinade
- Marinate steak in ½ cup of the Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Separately marinate vegetables in ½ cup of Mrs. Dash® Garlic Lime 10-Minute Marinade for at least 10 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat.
- Remove steak from marinade, discarding Marinade.
- Remove vegetables from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill steak 7-8 minutes per side or until cooked through, brushing frequently with remaining marinade.
- Grill mushrooms and peppers 4-5 minutes per side or until tender.
- When steak reaches desired degree of doneness, remove from grill and let rest 2-3 minutes. Slice thinly across grain.
- Serve each portion of steak with two pieces mushroom and two pieces red pepper.