Florida Barbecue Sauce
Recipe Type: BBQ Sauce
- 24 oz Bottle Ketchup
- 1 lb Dark Brown Sugar
- ½ tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup onion juice
- ¾ cup orange juice
- ¾ cup pineapple juice
- ¾ cup mango juice
- 4 tablespoon corn starch
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 gallon non-metal container. Mix well.
- Pour into a Dutch oven or Kettle.
- Cook over low heat until mixture begins to thicken.
- If too thin add more cornstarch.
I came across a file with thousands of BBQ recipes. The appear old and most don’t have any type of credit of where they came from. If you recognize a recipe please let me know so I can give proper credit.