Passion Fruit, Jalapeno & Lemongrass Salmon Glaze
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Glaze
- 1/4 cup Terrapin Ridge Farms Passion Fruit Jalapeno Jelly
- 1 teaspoon lemongrass paste
- 1 tablespoon water
- Salt to taste
- In a small sauce pan, over low heat melt the jelly.
- Add the lemongrass paste and water
- Using a food processor or immersion blender process until smooth.
- If you want to avoid the bits of lemongrass an jalapeno strain the mixture through a fine mesh and return to heat.
- Heat until it starts to thicken. Remove from heat and brush or pour over salmon.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/passion-fruit-jalapeno-lemongrass-salmon-glaze-round-1/