Adobo Chicken Wing Sauce
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Chicken Wing Sauce
- 3/4 cup palm vinegar, distilled white vinegar or cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 6 To 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 cup water
- Combine the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, shallots, pepper, salt and bay leaves in a non aluminum saucepan and cook until combined
- Add the water to the saucepan; bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaves.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/adobo-chicken-wing-sauce/