- 3/4 cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 1/2 tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 3/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 3/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/chicken-wing-ding-sauce/