- ¾ cup chili sauce
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoon vinegar
- 1½ tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1½ tablespoons worchestershire sauce
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- ¾ cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- ¾ teaspoons salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- ⅜ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool.
Recipe by at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/chicken-wing-ding-sauce/