Grilled Serrano Ham And Manchego Cheese Crostini
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Entree
- 12 slices French bread, sliced on the diagonal into ½"-thick slices
- Olive oil, as needed
- 12 thinly-sliced pieces Serrano ham
- 12 thinly-sliced pieces Manchego cheese
- Whole-grain mustard, as needed
- Preheat grill.
- Brush each slice of bread on one side with olive oil and grill, oil-side down until lightly golden brown.
- Turn over and divide cheese among bread slices. Top each slice of cheese with the slices of ham and grill until the cheese begins to melt. Serve with the mustard.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/grilled-serrano-ham-and-manchego-cheese-crostini/