Grilled Japanese Eggplant With Citrus Miso Sauce
Author: Hot Off The Grill Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Side Dish
- 3 tablespoons miso
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh ginger
- 4 Japanese eggplants, sliced lengthwise
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients except eggplant and salt and pepper in a saucepan and bring to a simmer. Let cool.
- Preheat grill.
- Season eggplant with salt and pepper to taste and brush with miso sauce. Grill for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, basting with marinade.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Recipe by at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/grilled-japanese-eggplant-with-citrus-miso-sauce/