Grilled Chile Wings
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 Scotch bonnet or habanero chile, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- 24 chicken wings
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Carrot and celery sticks for serving
- Use side burner or preheat grill.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small saucepan and let boil for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, pour into a large bowl and let cool. Add chicken wings to the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours. Grill wings over medium heat for 10 to 15 minutes or until cooked through. Serve with celery and carrot sticks.
Recipe by at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/grilled-chile-wings/