Grilled Cheese Bruschetta
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 8 slices country bread, 1/2" thick
- 1/4 cup olive oil, mixed with 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup finely-grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 8 ounces soft goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons coarsely-ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely-chopped oregano
- Preheat grill.
- Brush each slice of bread with the garlic oil.
- Grill, oil-side-down until lightly golden brown.
- Turn each slice over and top with 2 tablespoons of Monterey Jack, 1-ounce of goat cheese, black pepper and oregano. Grill until cheese just begins to melt.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/grilled-cheese-bruschetta/