Grilled Spicy Wings
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Appetizer
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle puree
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped oregano
- 20 chicken wings
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Add the chicken wings and toss to coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Grill wings.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Recipe by at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/grilled-spicy-wings/