Grilled Hoisin Marinated Pork
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Entree
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves (coarsely chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 boneless pork tenderloin - (abt 2 lbs)
- Salt (to taste)
- Freshly-ground black pepper (to taste)
- Combine hoisin, vinegar, soy, garlic and sesame oil in a small bowl. Place the tenderloin in a medium shallow baking dish, pour over the marinade and marinate in the refrigerator 3 to 4 hours or overnight, turning once.
- Preheat the grill.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, removing any excess. Season with salt and pepper and grill 10 to 12 minutes for medium doneness.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Recipe by at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/grilled-hoisin-marinated-pork-with-pineapple-onion-relish/