Grilled Chicken Breast Stuffed With Goat Cheese With Sauce
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Entree
- 8 ounces goat cheese, softened
- ¼ cup chopped nicoise olives
- 1 red pepper, roasted, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely-chopped fresh thyme
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts, pounded thin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Smoked Chile-Cilantro Sauce (Recipe)
- Preheat grill.
- Mix together the goat cheese, olives, red pepper and thyme in a small bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Lay each breast out and fill with the cheese mixture. Brush the breasts with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste, secure with toothpicks.
- Grill for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/grilled-chicken-breast-stuffed-with-goat-cheese-with-sauce/