Barbecued Ribs, Peanut-Chipotle Sauce, Tomatillo-Corn Salsa
Author: Hot Off The Grill With Bobby Flay
Recipe Type: Entree
- 2 cups soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons chopped ginger
- 3 garlic cloves (coarsely chopped)
- 2 pork rib racks
- Peanut-Chipotle Sauce (See Recipe)
- Tomatillo-Corn Salsa (See Recipe)
- Combine the soy sauce, water, ginger and garlic in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Turn off heat and let cool. Place ribs in a large roasting dish. Cover with the marinade and let marinate in refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove ribs from marinade. Grill the ribs turning and brushing with the Peanut-Chipotle Sauce until cooked through. Serve with the Tomatillo-Corn Salsa.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/barbecued-ribs-peanut-chipotle-sauce-tomatillo-corn-salsa/