Mrs. Grail's Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 packages yeast
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 2½ cups luke warm water
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 5¼ cups flour &
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- Place water and yeast in a large bowl and dissolve, about 3 minutes
- Add yellow cake mix, 1 cup flour, eggs, oil and salt. Beat until bubbly
- Add the 5¼ cups flour, a little at a time. Stir until it forms a soft dough ball.
- Knead dough on floured surface for 5 minutes.
- Place in a greased bowl and let rise until doubled.
- Punch dough down and divide in two
- Roll out on floured surface, spread with butter and mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
- Roll up and cut into 1 inch thickness.
- Place in a prepared pan and let rise until doubled.
- Bake 25 to 35 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Glaze/Ice while hot
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipe-mrs-grails-cinnamon-rolls/