Recipe: Tart Steak Marinade Paste
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Marinade
- Juice of 3 Lemons
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 3/8 cup black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Smear paste on both sides of your steak.
- Stack steaks on on top of each other on a plate.
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Allow meat to come to room temperature before grilling. Remove as much of the paste from steaks before grilling too.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipe-tart-steak-marinade-paste/