Red Savina Papaya Orange Poultry Glaze
Author: BBQ Grail
Recipe Type: Main
- 1 or 2 Red Savina Peppers, finely diced
- 1 papaya, peeled, seeded and chopped
- Zest and Juice from one orange
- 1 cup Apple Juice (Children's or Low Sugar variety)
- In a saucepan combine all ingredients and cook over medium heat until the papaya is soft.
- Using a food processor or immersion blender puree mixture until smooth.
- Strain solids out and return to heat. Bring to a boil and cook 5 minutes.
- Cool and get it ready to use!
Recipe by at http://www.embersandflame.com/cooking/red-savina-papaya-orange-glazed-capon/