Grilled Wild Alaska Salmon "Burgers"
- 1¼ lb. salmon fillets
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon Smoked Hungarian Paprika
- Dash of Cayenne
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- 4 brioche hamburger buns
- 1 cup arugula leaves, sliced
- Crumbled Port Reyes Blue Cheese to taste
- Preheat your charcoal or gas grill to medium high heat
- Drizzle olive oil over all sides of salon and season with salt, paprika and cayenne.
- Grill until done, about 10 minutes and remove from grill
- Sprinkle lemon juice on each fillet and allow to rest for five minutes.
- Butter and toast each side of brioche buns.
- Place salmon fillet on each bun botton and top with cheese and arugula.
- If you want to add a little flavor a nice tartar sauce of aoli would be nice too.
The recipe calls for Brioche hamburger buns. If you can't find them in your local store or bakery and you feel adventurous here is a simple recipe
you can try.
Recipe by Embers and Flame at http://www.embersandflame.com/recipes/recipe-grilled-wild-alaska-salmon-burgers/