Apricot-Mustard Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Author: Pork Be Inspired
Recipe Type: Entree
This quick and simple recipe can be served with couscous and a cool cucumber & onion salad in Italian dressing.
- 1 pork tenderloin, (about 1 pound)
- 3 tablespoons apricot preserves
- ¼ cup mustard
- Season tenderloin with salt and pepper.
- Stir together the preserves and mustard in a small bowl.
- Place pork over a medium-hot fire and grill for about 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Brush with mustard mixture in the last few minutes.