MOINK Balls aren't just an appetizer anymore! And to prove it The BBQ Grail is hosting a contest for the best recipe that uses MOINK Balls as the main ingredient. Here's how it is going to work: RULES:
- MOINK Balls must be made according to acceptable International MOINK Ball Appreciation Society guidelines. (See below for details on exactly what a MOINK Ball is and how it's made.
- MOINK Balls must be made and then included as the main ingredient in another dish. This mean you're going to have to cook the MOINK Balls prior to including them as an ingredient.
- Although the MOINK Balls MUST be cooked outdoors on a traditional grill or smoker the final dish does not have to be cooked outdoors.
- Entries maybe submitted anytime between July 19th and September 1st, 2010. Entries must be received by September 1st, 2010
- Contest judging will be conducted by readers of The BBQ Grail. Each entry will be posted on The BBQ Grail, on September 2nd, and voting will be conducted by using the "comment" section on each post. The entry with the most positive comments from unique visitors will be declared the winner on September 22th, 2010. Campaigning is acceptable and encouraged.
- At least two photographs (no cell phone camera pictures) that document the making of the MOINK Balls.
- At least three other pictures that document the making of your final dish.
- At least one good quality picture of your dish “plated.”
- All photos should be submitted with no less than 150 dpi. Your photos may be cropped to fit The BBQ Grail Blog format.
- The entire recipe for your dish.
- A short 75 word or less description of your dish and inspiration.
- Your complete name, address, phone number. (Only your name will be published)
- Submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com
- Photos MUST be sent as an attachment
What is a MOINK Ball? Click HERE!